This Course is about the teaching the basics of It.
Mathematical literacy Grade 12 After school Program
The course is designed to assist grade 12 learners to improve understanding and exam marks on the topics of paper 2, which will mainly focus on the following topics
- Maps and plans
The objectives of this course is to assist learners to master and understand the content of mathematical literacy paper 2, the objectives can be attained by starting with the basic topic which is conversions, the conversion topic is spread throughout the question paper 2, if a learners struggles to convert the likelihood for the learner to pass paper 2 is limited.
Through the support of this course at the end of term a learner should be able to:
- learner should be able to convert measurements to the correct Units, including: Distance, Mass/weight and Volume/capacity.
- should be able to read off information directly given clock/time, plans and models.
- Identify appropriate formula from the list.
- explain/define meaning of terms: Perimeter, Area, Volume, Capacity, Diameter and Radius.
- Measure accurately using instruments and Measure the dimensions of structure for which drawing will be constructed.
- learner should be able to identify in a structure if units in a structure are the same before calculating.
Maps and Plans
- Learner should be able to correctly read off information directly from given Maps and Plans.
- identify: names of the national roads, names of towns and routes, scale on the map or model.
- explain meaning of: number scale, bar scale, seating plan, layout, floor plan and elevation
- learner should be able to calculate and estimated materials to build or renovate.
* Important notice: you are expected to have a calculator and a full ruler all the time.
Geography Climatology Grade 12
Climatology is the study of the atmosphere and weather patterns over time. This field focuses on recording and analyzing weather patterns throughout the world and understanding the atmospheric conditions that cause them.
This online course is designed to equip students with the necessary and efficient skills to read and interpret satellite images and synoptic weather maps that are related to Midlatitude Cyclones as well as Tropical Cyclones.
This course provides an overview of climate and weather that is experienced in South Africa in winter and summer respectively linked to Midlatitude cyclones and Tropical cyclones. Furthermore, this online courseware will equip students with skills to understand (1) general characteristics of these TWO cyclones; (2) areas in which they form in South Africa; (3) conditions that are necessary for their formation and (4) stages of their developments and related weather conditions.
Technology (Term 1)
In this course you will learn about Technology, Introduction to graphical communications and Levers.
CREATIVE ARTS GRADE 8
TERM 2: DRAMA GRADE 8
SOUTH AFRICAN POETRY
What you will learn about in this term:
Consolidation of previous term with addition of exercises to develop tone and resonance
Consolidation of previous term with addition of exercises to develop focus and control
Interpretation and performance of selected indigenous poems written by South African poets.
Text analysis - expressing piece in own words
Vocal clarity: speak clearly and audibly
Variation in pitch, pace and tone
Justified use of pauses, emphasis
Emotional connection with poem
Creation of appropriate mood
Appreciation and reflection
Appreciation and reflection based on peer interpretation and performance of the poetry performance, using drama terminology
English Language Shared Reading D.Isaacs NMB
To understand the concepts and process of the Shared Reading
Natural Sciences Chemistry
Chemistry course Grade 9
As Foundation Phase teacher, teaching Grade 3, I have dedicated this course to the young learners to expose them to online learning during their developmental stages, therefore this course adopts a constructivism and cognitivist theory. In helping learners to build their cognitive learners and scaffold their knowledge from one point to another.Through mathematics subject, more over this course is powered by blooms taxonomy line of questioning.
Teaching With Technology
TEACHING WITH TECHNOLOGY is designed with rural and pre-service teachers (final years only) in mind. Teacher candidates, higher education instructors, and other educators may also find it relevant. In four weeks, we discuss some of the major themes and challenges of integrating inquiry and technology as a community of practitioners. We collect and share resources and exchange ideas about what works for specific topics and age groups. At the heart of this course is your professional development at the use of ICTs and other educational technologies.
Information Technology Grade 10
Here you will find my Exam equivalent called Grade 10 Information Technology for EDUC4032 - Online Teaching and Learning.
ICT Champion Training
Moodle and ICT integration training for ICT champions at schools in the Xhariep District.
Skip course categories